Toomey Defence Lawyers has extensive experience in all aspects of Traffic Law and is dedicated to achieving results that minimise expense and inconvenience for all clients. Our goal is to help you retain your licence wherever possible.
We have represented clients in both the local and district courts and, in many instances, have obtained Section 10s for traffic matters ranging from negligent driving occasioning grievous bodily harm to dangerous driving.
Our team can assist with the following charges:
- Drink Driving
- Drug Driving
- Driving While Disqualified
- Driving While Suspended
- Driving While Unlicenced
- Negligent Driving (including causing Grievous Bodily Harm or Death)
- Dangerous Driving (including causing Grievous Bodily Harm or Death)
- Police Pursuit
- Habitual Traffic Offender
- Licence Appeals (Speeding and Demerit Points)
To discuss your traffic matter, please call 0417 669 703 or email email@example.com